At Beth Shan Funerals we are able to advise and assist you with every aspect of arranging a funeral. When a loved one passes away, it is not only a sad time but also can be confusing – many people have never had to organise a funeral before.
At such a time it is important to know that you can depend on experienced, professional people to help you with all of the arrangements to ensure the funeral service flows smoothly.
Once we have been contacted, our Funeral Directors will arrange to meet with you to discuss the funeral requirements. We can come to your home or, if you would prefer, you are more than welcome to come into our office which is located in Napier South.
Services we provide:
- • Fully experienced and capable staff to assist you in all aspects of arranging a funeral.
- • Modern facilities with an on-site chapel and catering lounge.
- • Viewing and Family room available.
- • Pre-Plan and Pre-Payment options.
- • International and National Repatriation.
- • Eco-Friendly Funerals.
- • Beth Shan Monumental Display.
- • Full car parking available.
- • Web Streaming and HeavenAddress.
- • Free Information Kits available.
We are also happy to come and talk to local community groups such as Lions, Rotary or Church Groups. We are able to inform people about funerals and answer any questions or concerns people may have. Often knowing about the process makes it easier to discuss with your family and pre plan to save them the unknown at the time of loss.
For information or advice please click here or contact Beth Shan Funerals on 06 835 9925.